Pleasant warmth and compression support the blood flow and reduce swellings. Regular use can relieve pain and increase performance. In combination with the 3D-design, the elastic material offers a high level of wearer comfort.
5 mm SBR/neoprene, polyamide jersey
- More Info
- Place the knee support on the knee.
- The narrowest part of the front must be level with the centre of the kneecap.
- The product is not flameproof, avoid temperature above 120°C/ 248°F.
- The function of the product must not be changed or compromised, the product should only be used for its original, intended indication.
- Time of use should not exceed 3-4 hours.
- If you are allergic to heat, we advise you to use a product that not contains SBR/neoprene. *
Mesh laundry bag is recommended.
- Size Guide
We recommend sizing down if you are on the borderline of a particularly size. It should feel snug but not uncomfortable.
- About the Brand
The brand of choice for many Strongmen and Crossfit Elite.
It all began in 1955 when a family from Estonia founded the "Institutet för Bråckskador” (The institute for hernia injuries) in Sweden in order to develop and manufacture rehabilitation bandages. Rehband as we know it today was founded on the basis of hernia bandages. During the 1970s the company broadened its product range and changed its name to Rehband Anatomiska AB. Today Rehband is part of Otto Bock HealthCare; one of the world's leading technical orthopaedics companies. This is the ideal environment for Rehband.
The cornerstones in the creation process of the Rehband products are Quality, Function and Design. This is the key for supports, bandages and protection products to function properly when being used for sport activities, at all levels. The Rehband products are developed in-house and produced in the fully owned and modern factory in Estonia. Rehband has the necessary expertise in both medical knowledge and understanding of modern materials, and work closely with doctors and physiotherapists to provide products that help you power your performance.
Rehband is today a brand on the international sport consumer market, and develops, produces and distributes sport supports and protective products to more than 25 countries around the world.
Rehband – Power your performance.