Certified organic and raw.
Coconut Magic is a premium grade virgin coconut oil which is gently extracted from freshly harvested mature coconuts. The oil is produced without using any direct heat or chemicals to ensure its purity and maximum nutritional content.
The coconut oil is best used both internally and externally. It is deliciously pure and has a gentle buttery flavor with just a hint of tropical coconut aroma. It is digested and metabolised in a way that helps the body to energize, nourish, cleanse and heal.
Known as the 'healthiest and most versatile oil on Earth'. Coconut Magic's coconut oil is nature's richest source of medium chain fatty acids. It is digested and metabolised in a way that aids the body to energise, nourish and heal. It has antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties that offer incredible health benefits. It is pure and delicious and can be used both internally and externally. Coconut oil is highly heat resistant, free from cholesterol and trans-fat and thus also ideal for cooking, baking and frying as it helps to maintain good food nutrients. Use daily for best results:
- Enhances your immune system
- Supports weight loss
- Make's your skin & hair shine
- Boosts your energy
- Protects skin from free radical damage
- Alkalises your body
- Helps kill disease causing bacteria and viruses
- Helps balance blood sugar
- More Info
How to take coconut oil?
- Adults take 2- 4 tablespoons daily
- Children take 2 teaspoons daily
When first taking Virgin Coconut Oil start with 1 tblsp with each meal. Some people experience loose motions for a few days (this may be a sign of intestinal fungal infection or candidiasis as it is being destroyed). For those with a sensitive taste or stomach it may be helpful to mix with tea, juice, yoghurt or add to some food such as oats, nuts and seeds.
Virgin Coconut Oil is both safe and recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Health Benefit
The Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil makes you look good and feel good, what’s not to love? Used both internally and externally coconut oil:
- Boosts Energy Levels and Helps Chronic Fatigue. Coconut oil is metabolised and converted by the liver directly into energy
- Maintains Healthy Food Nutrients and is the Best Choice for Healthy Cooking. Coconut oil is a highly stable fat that does not oxidize when heated making it a very safe and healthy cooking oil.
- Increases Metabolic Rate and Leads to Weight Loss. Coconut oil increases your metabolism so you burn more KJ's which leads to natural and healthy weight loss.
- Supports Immune Function by Killing Disease Causing Bacteria, Fungi and Viruses. The MCFAs in coconut oil offer antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Supports and Improves Symptoms of Digestive Disorders. Coconut oil possesses a gastrointestinal antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Creates Radiant Skin – As an Antioxidant it Reversing Free Radical Damage. Coconut oil provides fat-soluble vitamins, minerals and super nutrition factors to damaged tissue.
- A Beauty Elixir – Excellent as a Skin and Hair Moisturiser. Coconut oil nourishes, moisturizes and protects your hair and skin by replenishing the body’s natural oils (Sebum).
- Helps Reduce Sugar Cravings and Balance Blood Sugar. People using coconut oil have noticed their ability to go without food for longer without symptoms of hypoglycemia and with less cravings and feelings of satisfaction.
- Supports Healthy Thyroid Function and Hormone Balance. Regular consumption of coconut oil restores thyroid function by assisting the hormones transport to the cells.
- Oil Pulling is a Simple and Effective Way to Detox Your Body. An ancient Ayur Vedic health tradition which involves using the oil as a mouth wash and spitting it out. The fat enzymes in the oil literally pull toxins, pus and bacteria from the body. It also whitens the teeth.
Much of the mass media claims that saturated fats lead to clogging of the arteries and cholesterol problems, when in reality it is cooked unsaturated fats (commercial and vegetable oils), bad calcium, and foreign cholesterol from eating animal products that constitutes arterial plaque.
Coconut oil contains no cholesterol and may actually help lower cholesterol levels. People from areas in the world that have a staple base of coconut in their diet have consistently lower levels of cholesterol than those that don’t.
The cholesterol-lowering properties of coconut oil are a direct result of it’s ability to stimulate thyroid function. In the presence of adequate thyroid hormone cholesterol is converted into necessary anti-aging steroids.
Dr Raymond Peat who is a leading researcher in hormone health, details how coconut oil, when added regularly to a balanced diet, lowers cholesterol to normal by promoting its conversion into pregnenolone. Dr Peat recommends increasing pregnenolone for women with hormone imbalances.
Pregnenolone improves circulation in the skin, gives the face a lift, restores sagging skin, and restores bags under the eyes by promoting the contractions of muscle like cells. Pregnenolone counters fatigue, enhances memory, protects the nerves from stress, and has anti anxiety properties.
- Nutrition Facts
Energy in KJ/KCAL 3676/880 Protein 0g Carbohydates 0g Sugars 0g Total Fat 100g Saturated Fat 93g Of Which: Medium Chain Fatty Acids: Caprylic C8 9g Capric C10 7g Lauric C12 50g Myristic C14 17g Long Chain Fatty Acids Palmitic C16 8g Stearic C18 2g Monounsaturated Fat 6g Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Sodium 0g Cholesterol 0mg
- About the Brand
About The Company 'Real Nature Pty Ltd'
At Real Nature we believe in the power of Nature to heal, nourish and beautify, through whole-foods, ‘super-foods’ and conscious lifestyle choices. Our vision is to integrate the Spirit of Mother Nature into everyday living. Our purpose is to bring to you information, products, people and places that support this vision. We collaborate with educators, researchers, nutritionists, health practitioners and organizations to realise our vision.
Real Nature Pty Ltd is the holding company for the super-food lifestyle brand, Coconut Magic.
We love and promote organic, vegan, raw, Low GI, fairly traded, gluten-and-dairy-free functional foods, and are appreciated by health conscious consumers like your self all around Australia.
Certified organic means that the produce is grown and produced without the application of petrochemical fertilizers or chemical pesticides, and are non-GMO and non-irradiated. The absence of all these elements speaks to the purity of the products.
We will continue to introduce more and more intriguing functional foods and products as we discover them so to help you and your family meet your nutritional needs deliciously, naturally, and simply.
-- Real Nature Pty Ltd