A deep moisturizer and that acts like food for your skin. Moisturise and nourishes. Great when you are in the sun, wind, ice, rain, water or exposed to chemicals. Use after extreme exposure for moisturising relief.
Along with the Climb On! Bar, the Creme can take the place of numerous items in your bathroom cabinet: make-up remover, cuticle cream, intense nighttime moisturizer, before and after the sun lotion, as a conditioning aftershave for face or legs. Climb On! Creme is a perfect moisturizing diaper rash cream, as a cradle cap lotion or any skin problem that is tender and needs easy application in order to moisturise.
Ingredients: Grapeseed oil, apricot kernel oil, unrefined Fair Trade shea butter, certified organic aloe vera gel, yellow beeswax, wheatgerm oil, tocopherol (Vit. E.), rosehip seed oil and Climb On!’s proprietary blend of 100% pure essential oils.
- About the Brand
ClimbOn Mission Statement
Our mission at Climb On! is one we accept with joy and passion. We have a mission to provide education for those who are open to hearing how important our skin as a living organism is to our health. The difference between synthetic ingredients, natural ingredients and what we call pseudo-natural ingredients.
- To educate people on the meaning of bioaccumulative effect of synthetics in our skin/body care and cosmetics.
- To supply the world with information of products that will improve their lives by helping them feel better (aromatherapy of products) look better (healthier skin, etc) and be more confident through education.
- To provide far superior alternatives to synthetic and pseudo-natural skin care in the current cosmetic/skin care scene.
- To be a leader in the purity and out of the box thinking with multipurpose body cremes, face lotions, etc. One product can aid with a multitude of issues. Our products are economical, multipurpose, ecological. They are about making money with integrity by providing true ingredients and products that make a positive difference in lives of people who use them. They are not just about the bottom line.
- To teach people that simplicity is the best for your body. To educate people how your body will heal itself when given the proper nutrition inside and outside.
- To help people understand the difference between a truly pure or natural product and the marketing terms used to fool you into believing a product is "100% natural,"
- To be a leader in the field of educating people on freeing their bodies from synthetic chemicals in their life.