Climb On! Bar is a 100% pure (chemical free), food grade, skin nourishing product. We say "If you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin."
Intensive Skin Repair. This one product can soothe burns, cuts, scrapes, rashes, cracked cuticles and heels, tissue nose, road rash, diaper rash, abrasions, poison ivy...any skin issue that needs deep moisturizing and nourishing. Climb On! Bar was originally formulated for rock climbers. It has crossed all barriers since it works on any skin type and any skin issue. The beeswax is the emulsifier which holds the ingredients together. It acts as a humectant, which draws moisture to the skin. It acts as a natural water resistant barrier to help skin stay protected. Anyone from babies to rock stars use this product. The essential oils of neroli and lavender work their therapeutic properties to help the body bring the skin back into balance. Our body sees Climb On! recipe as a friend not a foe!
Climb On! is for EVERYONE!
Ingredients: Grapeseed oil, apricot kernel oil, yellow beeswax, wheatgerm oil, tocopherol (Vit. E.) and Climb On!’s proprietary blend of 100% pure essential oils
- More Info
How to Apply?
- Clean Hands.
- Remove calluses with a pumice stone and/or cut off any ripped skin.
- Remove the bar from the tin. Hold it by the flat surfaces, like a large coin, and rub the edges over the skin. For any flaps or severe abrasions, use the tin to slice off a small section apply it directly to the wound.
- About the Brand
ClimbOn Mission Statement
Our mission at Climb On! is one we accept with joy and passion. We have a mission to provide education for those who are open to hearing how important our skin as a living organism is to our health. The difference between synthetic ingredients, natural ingredients and what we call pseudo-natural ingredients.
- To educate people on the meaning of bioaccumulative effect of synthetics in our skin/body care and cosmetics.
- To supply the world with information of products that will improve their lives by helping them feel better (aromatherapy of products) look better (healthier skin, etc) and be more confident through education.
- To provide far superior alternatives to synthetic and pseudo-natural skin care in the current cosmetic/skin care scene.
- To be a leader in the purity and out of the box thinking with multipurpose body cremes, face lotions, etc. One product can aid with a multitude of issues. Our products are economical, multipurpose, ecological. They are about making money with integrity by providing true ingredients and products that make a positive difference in lives of people who use them. They are not just about the bottom line.
- To teach people that simplicity is the best for your body. To educate people how your body will heal itself when given the proper nutrition inside and outside.
- To help people understand the difference between a truly pure or natural product and the marketing terms used to fool you into believing a product is "100% natural,"
- To be a leader in the field of educating people on freeing their bodies from synthetic chemicals in their life.