Topical Analgesic & Anti-Inflammatory Balm
- For the symptomatic relief of soft tissue trauma.
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis. (or) Temporary relief of arthritic pain.
- Temporary relief of lower back pain.
- Temporary relief of headaches.
- Relief of muscular aches and pains.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (Aloe vera barbadensis) 220.20 mg/g
- Arnica montana Herbal Infusion; active component equiv. 1.92 mg/g
- Cajeput Leaf & Twig Oil 11.60 mg/g
- Emu Oil 280.00 mg/g
- Eucalyptus Oil 10.70 mg/g
- Peppermint Oil 66.70 mg/g
- Rosemary Oil 7.00mg/g
- Wintergreen Oil 1.90 mg/g
- Basil Oil
- Black Pepper Oil,
- Clove bud Oil,>
- Fennel Seed Oil,
- Grapefruit peel Oil,
- Orange Fruit Peel Oil,
- Lavender Oil,
- Lemongrass Leaf Oil,
- Pine Needle Oil,
- St. John’s Wort Herbal Infusion,
- vitamin E,
- Glycerin (vegetable derived) and
- Emulsifying wax (vegetable/plant derived).
Apply sparingly and gently massage the affected area. Use 3-4 times a day.
- More Info
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and/or mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product can be used in conjunction with heat packs.
This product is 100% free from synthetic chemicals that are commonly listed as top 10 synthetic cosmetic chemicals to be avoided.
Source: Organic Consumers Association.
- NO Imidazolidinyl Urea and Diazolidinyl Urea. These are the most commonly used preservatives after the parabens.
- NO Methyl and Propyl and Butyl and Ethyl Paraben. Used as inhibitors of microbial growth and to extend shelf life of products.
- NO Petrolatum. Petrolatum is mineral oil jelly, and mineral oil causes a lot of problems when used on the skin photosensitivity (i.e., promotes sun damage), and it tends to interfere with the body's own natural moisturizing mechanism, leading to dry skin and chapping.
- NO Propylene Glycol. Usually it is a synthetic petrochemical mix used as a humectant. However, ideally it is a vegetable glycerin mixed with grain alcohol, both of which are natural.
- NO PVP/VA Copolymer. A petroleum-derived chemical used in cosmetics.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. This synthetic substance is used in shampoos for its detergent and foam-building abilities.
- NO Stearalkonium Chloride. A chemical used in hair conditioners and creams.
- NO Synthetic Colors. The synthetic colors used to supposedly make a cosmetic "pretty" should be avoided at all costs, along with hair dyes. They will be labeled as FD&C or D&C, followed by a color and a number. Synthetic colors are believed to be cancer-causing agents. If a cosmetic contains them, don't use it. Examples: FD&C Red No. 6 and D&C Green No. 6.
- NO Synthetic Fragrances. The synthetic fragrances used in cosmetics can have as many as 200 ingredients. There is no way to know what the chemicals are, since on the label it will simply say "Fragrance."
- NO Triethanolamine. Often used in cosmetics to adjust the pH, and used with many fatty acids to convert acid to salt (stearate), which then becomes the base for a cleanser.
- Health Benefit
15 Key Points of difference and unique selling points:
- Fast and lasting pain relief.
- Naturally sourced ingredients. Free from Petro-chemicals, Parabens, Articial Colours & Fragrance.
- Australian made.
- Artificial Preservatives Free.
- Natural Fragrance and Colour.
- 10 Common synthetic chemicals free (For the list of 10 common synthetic cosmetic chemicals please read below)
- Up to 250* applications from 50g net product (*approximately 0.2 g needed for treatment of unilateral temporal headache)
- Up to 750* applications from 150g net product (*approximately 0.2 g needed for treatment of unilateral temporal headache)
- Applicable to consumers ages of two (2) years old and up.
- Non greasy, non-sticky and non-staining.
- Unique fragrance with pleasant mild peppermint top note.
- Mild cooling followed by only mild heating sensation.
- Applicable to a sensitive and frail skin.
- No steroids.
- Free from any ingredients prohibited by WADA (The World Anti-Doping Agency).
- The World Anti-Doping Code, the 2014 Prohibited List – International Standard.
- Note: The official WADA document available on request