Made in Japan. With over 30 years of proven clinical results, it is simply the best tape you can get.
Wearing the Calf & Arch Spider can help with the following conditions:
- Calf strain
- Fallen arches
- Muscle cramps
- Posterior shin splints
- Ligament damage in the ankle
- Improved athletic performance
- Postoperative rehabilitation
Continued activity with greater protection!
- Advanced therapeutic tape technology
- Decreased minor pain and enhanced support while still being able to move freely
- Restoration of normal muscle activation
- Improved performance Aids in the prevention of further injury
- Provides protection during healing Integrated support for both the arch and the calf muscles
For more details refer to pdf.
- About the Brand
About SpiderTech – How does SpiderTech work?
How does it work? The tape, made with hypoallergenic acrylic glue, is manufactured to be the same weight, thickness and elasticity as the skin and is therefore able to integrate with the body’s sensory system naturally. There are 3 possible categories of effect which have been identified depending on the method of application and the therapeutic outcome desired.
SpiderTech products use a high-grade cotton material with 100% acrylic, hypoallergenic adhesive. The tape is water-resistant and breathable, and can be worn for up to 5 days.
- Dynamically supports better postural positions.
- Prevent harmful ranges of motion without a hard end feel.
- Reduce strain on affected muscle.
- Enhanced sensory stimulation leading to decreased perception of pain.
- Restoration of normal muscle activation and function.
- Reinforces the restoration of functional stability.
- Promotes peripheral neuroplasticity.
- Stimulation of the skin’s endogenous analgesic system.
- Wave pattern formation.
- Superficial fascial thixotrophy.
- Improved lymphatic flow.
- Improved superficial microcirculatory flow.
The End Result?
- Easy to use with faster more efficient application times.
- Improved clinical skill sets for the progressive therapist.
Improved Clinical Outcomes
- The patient is able to achieve early engagement in pain-free ranges of motion and strengthening exercises.
- The patient becomes an active participant in the therapeutic process.
- The patient is able to take the therapy home with them maintaining the treatment objectives between their treatments.