If you've used Velcro wrist wraps in the past you'll love these. Strength Wraps has greater versatility and range of motion. Support without the bulkiness.
- Tighten and loosen your wrist wraps within seconds. The cloths are designed to tighten down on themselves. All you need to do is to twist clockwise and anti-clockwise. View video to see how this is done.
- While originally designed by Crossfitters for Crosfitter the wraps can be used for a multitude of applications such as:
- Olympic Weightlifting
- Strength Training OR
- Basically any applications where joint support is required.
- Machine washable.
- MEDIUM weight fabric. This fabric has a distinct interlocking weave that provides strong wrist support due to it's exceptionally gripping component.
- Where possible it is always good to avoid over using your wrist wraps. After all, you still want to build your wrist strength.
- Look at the LIGHT WEIGHT fabric wraps if you prefer a little less support.
To view all colours, click here.
- More Info
Strength Wraps are machine washable. We suggest washing them in a mesh garment bag so that the string does not get twisted around other clothing or parts inside your washing machine. Lay flat to dry.
How to put on your Strength Wraps by Jason Kalipa?
- About the Brand
About Strength Wraps
Strength Wraps is the ORIGINAL designer of wrist wraps used by a number of high profile CrossFit Athletes. Kelley found CrossFit through her involvement with Coach Mike Burgener’s Olympic lifting program. As a single mother with a lifelong commitment to fitness, she began training full-time under John Wellbourn of CrossFit Football. Three years later, she had developed into quite an athlete placing 17th in the 2011 SoCal CrossFit Regional, 1st place in the 2011 OC Throwdown, and began working as a Personal Trainer/Coach at CrossFit Balboa in Newport Beach, CA. Kelley soon decided to reinvent one of the main essentials to her training regimen, the wrist wrap, and created the ORIGINAL wrist wrap for CrossFit. Kelley’s flair and attitude is well known in the industry. Her dedication to excellence and commitment to producing a product for the people, by the people, shows in her product.
Strength Wraps has since grown into a successful small business with multiple employees and distributors with an international reach. Kelley has made sure to stay true to the original concept of the wrist wrap – full range of motion, joint stability, and functionality at a cost efficient price. Offering a product with a full money back guarantee, athletes stay true to Strengh Wraps and are a vital part of its success.
Other products you may like
- Wodnut Sold Out